Chair: Stacy Sterling, DrPH, MSW, Research Scientist, Kaiser Permanente Northern California Division of Research.
Co-Chair: Verena Metz, PhD, Staff Scientist, Kaiser Permanente Northern California Division of Research.
Aim: On behalf of INEBRIA, to track progress on research and development in the field of youth screening and brief intervention for alcohol and drugs, and to contribute to the evidence base and ongoing evolution in this sphere.
On behalf of INEBRIA:
- to hold meetings, workshops and symposia in appropriate contexts,
- to produce presentations and papers on youth screening and brief intervention policy and practice,
- to facilitate collaborative research and development as appropriate,
- to disseminate and discuss research findings and their application and implementation into clinical practice and policy, globally.
SIG concentrates on two key areas:
- Sharing research data
- Researcher exchanges
- Soliciting INEBRIA member interest
- Survey of members on priorities, interests, definition of youth
- Planning of inaugural virtual meeting (1st quarter 2021)