Traveling to Barcelona

logoIBERIA L.A.E. Preferred Air Carrier 20TH INEBRIA CONFERENCE by virtue of the agreement reached, Iberia will grant a 10% discount to congress attendees.

To  benefit  from  the  discount,  click  on  the  Iberia  logo  or  go  to  HYPERLINK

Once you have selected the round-trip fare, click on the section “Discount with promotional code” and enter the Discount code INEBRIA2024 (in capital letters), the trips are valid from 5 days before to 5 days after the dates of the event.

This code will be valid for flights operated by: Iberia, Iberia Express, Iberia Regional Air Nostrum.

IMPORTANT: You will need to bring your printed congress registration confirmation letter with your tickets.

logoRenfe collaborates with the 20TH INEBRIA CONFERENCE offering a 5% discount to people registered for the event, on national routes to/from Barcelona.

This offer is valid for journeys from 20 to 22 Novembre. To take advantage of this discount, once you have registered for the congress, you must contact the Technical Secretariat, by e-mail, before purchasing your ticket. In this way, we will send you the “discount authorisation” that will allow you to benefit from this offer.

Tickets can be purchased at authorised Renfe points of sale, stations, travel agencies and on the Internet. You can access the tutorial detailing the steps to follow to purchase the ticket, using the “discount authorisation”.

Visas to Spain

All people entering Spain by land, sea or air must present at least one document to the police border. In case you come from outside the EU/EEA, you will have to present several documents to the police border when presented at the Spanish port of entry. As Spain is a member country of the space Schengen, visa code applies Schengen to all short-term travelers duration (no more than ninety days during the semester). Valid passport or travel document proving your identity, which is considered valid for this purpose under agreements international signed by Spain and not be subject to prohibitions you express.

  • Citizens of any State of the European Union, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein only need a valid National Identity Document or passport. The document must be valid up to 3 months after the planned date of departure from the United States members and must to have been issued within 10 years prior to the entry date.
  • national of a third world country that has not reached a visa liberalization agreement with the states Schengen need a visa.
  • A national of a third world country that has reached a movement agreement without visa with the States Schengen, but previously there was refused entry into Spain or any another Schengen country without visa. This requirement is applicable to nationals of those countries included in the list of third parties countries subject to the visa requirement for crossing borders abroad, as long as they are not in possession of a valid residence permit or long – term visa duration valid issued by another Member State.

What type of visa do I need to enter Spain?

If you plan to visit Spain for a short trip stay (up to 90 days), you have to apply for a visa short Schengen known as tourist visa.

Visas are issued by the embassies or consulates of Spain in the country of origin. It is important to note that the approval of this visa does not imply a right automatic entry into the European Community. The immigration authorities can deny entry if they consider that you do not comply with the others requirements to enter your country. These documents are the following:

  • The reservation of a ticket with entry and exit from any of the countries of the European Union (EU).
  • Accreditation of accommodation in Spain (hotel reservation).
  • Accreditation of intention to return (original and copy of proof of employment, registration school or university, property title of real estate, among others).
  • Demonstration of means economics that must be equal to € 108 per day of stay approximately.
  • Justification of the reasons for entry (In the case of third parties countries).
  • Presentation, if applicable, of the certificates sanitary.
  • Not to be subject to an entry ban .
  • Not pose a danger to public health, public order public, national security or international relations of Spain or others States with which Spain has an agreement in this regard.
  • Invitation letter,  whose content will have to respond exclusively to remain proof of the existence of accommodation certain at the disposal of the foreigner, not replacing, in any case, the accreditation by the foreigner of the others requirements required for entry, although will contain information regarding whether the accommodation whether or not it covers all or part of your maintenance.

IMPORTANT: If you’re coming from other country and you need a VISA, please, contact to the Technical Secretariat by email to send you an Invitation Letter to certificate your travel:

VERY IMPORTANT: this information is for guidance only since conditions may vary, therefore we recommend that you contact the Spanish Consulate or Embassy of your origins country to verify these requirements before starting the trip.

More information can be found at the Federal Foreign Office 

– Barcelona Airport

– Tourist websites