- Date: February 17th 2021
- Time: 14:00 to 16:30 (CET, Madrid-Berlin-Brussels-Paris)
- Register: https://fs3.formsite.com/PINO1/e_inebria/index.html
e-INEBRIA is a Special interest Group within the International Network on Brief Interventions that focuses on research, developments and methodological issues, in the field of digital approaches to screening and brief intervention for alcohol and drugs.
This meeting aims to exchange experiences and knowledge among researchers, clinicians, policy-makers, public health and other healthcare professionals focusing on digital brief interventions. The meeting will elaborate in 2 areas: 1) Just-in-Time Adaptive Interventions; and 2) Roadmap for Best Practices for Research on Brief Digital Interventions for Problematic Alcohol and Illicit Drug Use.
- We suggest that you read the article “Roadmap for Best Practices for Research on Brief Digital Interventions for Problematic Alcohol and Illicit Drug Use” (free access here: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7455859/ )before registering
- Please, read the program before registering
- Please register and fulfill the questionnaire (https://fs3.formsite.com/PINO1/e_inebria/index.html ). While registering, you will be prompted to:
- Include those projects in which you are involved that are consistent with the roadmap.
- Send questions about the roadmap and sessions one and two.